BMC is the abbreviation of Bulk molding compounds, namely unsaturated polyester molding compound. Its main raw materials are agglomerated prepreg made of GF (chopped glass fiber), UP (unsaturated resin), MD (filler calcium carbonate) and various additives through full mixing. BMC pellets have excellent electrical properties, mechanical properties, heat resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, and adapt to various molding processes, which can meet the performance requirements of various products. Therefore, they are more and more popular with users.
The flow characteristics, insulation and flame retardancy of the mass molding compound are excellent, and it is very suitable for various applications requiring precise details and dimensions, such as manufacturing mechanical parts such as gearbox components, intake pipes, valve covers, bumpers, etc; In the fields of aviation, architecture, furniture and traditional electrical appliances that require shock resistance, flame retardancy, beauty and durability, its applications are also increasingly extensive.
LK-BMC injection molding machine has the following characteristics
1. Special BMC tube group, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance, accurate and stable temperature control;
2. Special BMC pressing device, simple operation, stable plasticization;
3. The fixed formwork and mobile formwork are made of high-quality heat-resistant insulation boards, which are free from deformation under high temperature and high pressure, and have good heat insulation effect;
4. The secondary mold opening exhaust function is suitable for BMC product molding;
5. According to the characteristics of BMC plastics, a special injection mechanism is equipped with a special servo energy-saving system, which has obvious energy-saving effect and higher efficiency;
6. Equipped with single cylinder shooting and moving, it is more convenient to disassemble the nozzle and conduct daily maintenance;