Unsaturated resin injection molding（BMC）
BMC is the acronym for Bulk corporation, unsaturated polyester cluster molding plastics. Its main raw materials from GF (chopped glass fiber), UP (unsaturated resin), MD (filler calcium carbonate) and various additives through the full mixture of the bulk prepreg. BMC group molding plastics have excellent electrical properties, mechanical properties, heat resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, and adapt to a variety of molding processes, which can meet the performance requirements of various products, so it is more and more popular by the majority of users.
With its excellent flow characteristics, insulation and flame retardant properties, it is suitable for all kinds of applications requiring precise details and dimensions, such as making mechanical parts such as gearbox components, intake pipes, valve covers and bumpers. In the field of aviation, architecture, furniture and traditional electrical appliances, which require earthquake resistance, flame retardant, beautiful and durable, it is also used more and more widely.
The lk-bmc injection molding machine has the following characteristics
1. Special BMC material tube group, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, accurate temperature control, stable;
2. Special BMC charging device with simple operation and stable plasticization;
3. The fixed template and the moving template are made of high quality heat-resistant heat insulation plate, with no deformation at high temperature and high pressure and good heat insulation effect;
4. Secondary mold opening and exhaust function, suitable for BMC products forming;
5. According to the characteristics of BMC plastics, special injection mechanism is equipped with special servo energy saving system, which has obvious energy saving effect and higher efficiency;
6. Equipped with single cylinder, it is more convenient to disassemble and install nozzle and maintain daily;